[UPDATED! We've stopped accepting applications for this seminar. The response was fast and fabulous, and the quality of those attending is off the charts. I really appreciate your interest, and perhaps next time we'll be able to accomodate you. Thanks.]
Come join me and 80 ruckusmakers for a weekend designed to amplify, disrupt and inspire.
Held at the Purple Crayon in Hastings on Hudson, NY, this is an intimate group event. You will speak up and be heard, surrounded by people eager to learn and to share what they've learned.
We'll start Friday night by setting the groundwork for the connections that will follow.
Saturday and Sunday are a combination of talks by me, questions from you and exercises in small groups. We go fast and we push hard. Bring your business plans, your stumbling blocks and most of all, your dreams.
- You'll need an invite to get a seat. Apply here.
- It's a quick application, and we'll get back to everyone within three days. In case email is a challenge, bookmark this page and then check back because we'll be posting the first names and ID numbers of those that got an invitation.
- The cost works out to $1100 a day... $2200 for the weekend.
- Breakfast and lunch and snacks are included on Saturday and Sunday. We'll organize dutch treat dinners for small groups on Saturday night.
- Lodging: You need to book your own hotel or Airbnb. We're pointing people to rooms at the Hyatt at Grand Central in New York City, a 35 minute train ride away. There will also be rooms for let a short shuttle van drive away from the Purple Crayon. City or suburbs, up to you.
- Questions? Drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some pictures from past events. Hope to see you there!