Jeremy Wright on the big lies
Ann Handley has a nice post here: What's the Biggest Lie About Blogging? | Marketing Profs Daily Fix Blog.
Jeremy Wright had the best answer:
1. Blogging's just a fad.
2. Always maintain a hostile relationship with your audience.
3. Don't ever admit you did something wrong.
4. It's just a PR channel.
5. Don't have a personality if you're blogging for business.
6. I can't blog because I can't write.
7. Bloggers should let it all hang out.
8. Facts just get in the way of blogging.
9. Without open comments, it's not a blog anyway.
10. There are 10,000 new blogs launched every day.
11. I don't have time to blog.
12. Fast is better than right.
13. It's impossible to make money blogging.
Find the rest on Ann's post...